Tree Removal in Granada Hills, CA California 91344
Express Home Tree Services
Granada Hills, CA California 91344
Tree Removal Services:
- Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Tree Relocation in Granada Hills, California
- Tree Removal with Crane in Granada Hills, California
- Dead Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Fallen Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Palm Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Cedar Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Ficus Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Pine Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Maple Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Pepper Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Fir Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Aspen Tree Removal in Granada Hills, California
- Chipping Service in Granada Hills, California
There are quite a few reasons one may need tree removal. Whether there is a dead, sick, injured, broken, or encroaching tree, we can help with any type and magnitude of project. We even offer 24 hour emergency service in case of storms and other emergencies.
We always try our best to:
- Exceed your expectations for all services
- Complete your job right away
- Have the highest satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We proudly offer quick response times and top quality services for all tree related needs.
After a full evaluation, we can give you an estimate of the tree removal cost and suggest the best options for your property and your budget. Our expertly trained tree care specialists will get the job completed right the first time.
Jim Jaffe Tree Service
, Granada Hills, CA, 91344
Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Reseda Neighborhood Council
17541 Chatsworth St, Granada Hills, CA, 91344
There are a lot home and garden tasks that can be easily done yourself, but tree removal is honestly not one of them. Removing a tree could be a nasty task which is best left to a tree professional.
Chainsaws|Chain saws} are not an easy tool to operate. They often have a fair amount of kick back which can cause grave injuries and lost limbs. A licensed tree service is experienced and insured to take care of this kind of task.
How to know you need to remove a tree
There are various signs that will let you know a tree needs to be cut down.
Damage to 50% or more of the tree
When there is considerable damage to half or more of the tree that is visible from the ground it is a good signal that you may want to have it taken out.
Primary trunk is split
When the trunk of the tree is split or broken vertically, it impairs the tree significantly, and it ought to be taken out. Vertical cracks can also be a signal that there is decomposition in the tree.
A big branch has broken
If a larger branch or tree limb has broken off from the tree, this will likely cause serious decay and weaken the tree significantly. It could be a wise idea to have it removed.
Dead, broken down, or weakened roots will cause a tree to be unstable, lean and fall over. This can be hazardous and it is a wise idea to remove the tree.
Tree is Leaning
When a tree is leaning, it is at risk of falling over, and can be hazardous. Falling over into a building, telephone pole, street, or onto a person could be a serious issue. Safety should always be a main consideration.
Dead trees can rapidly become infested with pests such as termites, rats, ants, and wood boring insects. This infection can spread quickly to your home, and other nearby trees or structures. It is smart to have a dead tree removal company cut out the tree prior to it causing more damages.
Call us today at (877) 959-3534 for tree removal in Granada Hills, CA
Cost of Tree Removal
Tree removal cost has a wide range depending on the size of the tree and how hard it would be to remove.
You may also be interested in: