Tree Removal in South San Francisco, CA California 94080
Express Home Tree Services
South San Francisco, CA California 94080
Tree Removal Services:
- Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Tree Relocation in South San Francisco, California
- Tree Removal with Crane in South San Francisco, California
- Dead Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Fallen Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Palm Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Cedar Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Ficus Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Pine Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Maple Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Pepper Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Fir Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Aspen Tree Removal in South San Francisco, California
- Chipping Service in South San Francisco, California
There are a variety of reasons for needing tree removal. Whether you have a dying, sick, injured, falling, or encroaching tree, we can help with all kinds and size of project. We even offer 24/7 emergency service in case of weather and other urgent situations.
We always do our best to:
- Go above your expectations for all services
- Finish your job right away
- Have the top satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We happily provide quick response times and high quality services for all tree related needs.
Following a complete inspection, we can estimate the tree removal cost and suggest the best options for your needs and your pocketbook. Our expertly trained tree care specialists will get the project completed right the first time.
Timberwood Tree Service
, South San Francisco, CA, 94080
Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
There are quite a few do-it-yourself jobs that can be easily done on your own, but tree removal is actually not one of them. Cutting down a tree can be a nasty job which is preferably left to a tree pro.
Chainsaws|Chain saws} are not an easy tool to work with. They sometimes have a lot of kick back which might result in serious injuries and injured limbs. A licensed tree pro is experienced and insured to handle this kind of job.
How to know you need to remove a tree
There are different signs that can signal that a tree ought to be taken out.
Damage to 50% or more of the tree
When there is a lot of damage to half or more of the tree and you can see it from the ground it is a likely indication that you may want to have it removed.
Primary trunk is cracked
When the trunk of the tree is split or broken vertically, it weakens the tree significantly, and it ought to be removed. Vertical fissures can additionally be a signal that there is decomposition inside the tree.
A big branch has broken
If a larger branch or tree limb has broken off from the tree, this will likely cause serious degeneration and weaken the tree a lot. It may be a good idea to have it taken out.
Dead, rotten, or weakened roots will cause a tree to be unstable, lean and fall over. This can become hazardous and it is a wise idea to remove the tree.
Tree is Leaning
When a tree is leaning, it is at risk of falling down, and can be hazardous. Falling into a structure, utility line, road, or onto a person can be a serious issue. Safety and security should always be a primary consideration.
Dead trees can quickly become infested with pests such as termites, rats, ants, and wood boring insects. This infection can rapidly spread to your home, and other nearby trees or buildings. It’s wise to have a dead tree removal service cut out the tree before it causes increased damages.
Call us today at (877) 959-3534 for tree removal in South San Francisco, CA
Cost of Tree Removal
Tree removal cost has a large range depending on the size of the tree and how hard it is to remove.
You may also be interested in: