Tree Removal in Stanford, CA California 94305
Express Home Tree Services
Stanford, CA California 94305
Tree Removal Services:
- Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Tree Relocation in Stanford, California
- Tree Removal with Crane in Stanford, California
- Dead Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Fallen Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Palm Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Cedar Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Ficus Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Pine Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Maple Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Pepper Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Fir Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Aspen Tree Removal in Stanford, California
- Chipping Service in Stanford, California
There are a variety of reasons for needing tree removal. Whether you have a dead, sick, damaged, falling, or encroaching tree, we can help with any type and size of job. We also provide 24/7 emergency service in case of storms and other emergencies.
We always try our best to:
- Go beyond your expectations for all services
- Finish your job in a timely fashion
- Have the highest satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We happily provide excellent response times and top quality services for all tree related services.
After a complete inspection, we can give you an estimate of the tree removal cost and suggest the best solutions for your needs and your budget. Our expertly trained tree care specialists will get the job done right .
There are many home and garden projects that can be easily done on your own, but tree removal is actually not one of them. Taking down a tree could be a risky task which is better left to a tree service pro.
Chainsaws|Chain saws} are not an easy tool to operate. They can have a lot of kick back which might cause grave injuries and injured limbs. A qualified tree expert is experienced and insured to handle this type of job.
How to know you need to remove a tree
There are an assortment of signs that will let you know a tree needs to be cut down.
Damage to half of the tree
When there is extensive damage to half or more of the tree and you can see it from the terrain it is a likely sign that you will want to have it taken out.
Main trunk is cracked
When the trunk of the tree is cracked or broken vertically, it weakens the tree significantly, and it should be taken out. Vertical fractures can additionally be a sign that there is degeneration in the tree.
A sizable branch has broken
If a larger branch or tree limb has broken off from the tree, this will usually cause serious decomposition and weaken the tree substantially. It may be a good idea to have it cut down.
Dead, broken down, or weakened roots will cause a tree to be unstable, lean and fall over. This can be hazardous and it is a smart idea to take out the tree.
Tree is Leaning
When a tree is leaning, it is at risk of falling over, and could be dangerous. Falling into a building, utility line, street, or onto a person can be a serious issue. Safety should always be a main consideration.
Dead trees can rapidly become infested with pests such as termites, rats, ants, and wood boring bugs. This infection can rapidly spread to your house, and other neighboring trees or buildings. It is wise to have a dead tree removal company remove the tree prior to it causing increased damages.
Call us today at (877) 959-3534 for tree removal in Stanford, CA
Cost of Tree Removal
Tree removal cost has a wide range depending on the size of the tree and how hard it is to remove.
You may also be interested in: